Hey podcast lovers, have you heard the news about Season Two of the SCBWI Podcast being released on April 18th? Despite my total adoration for podcasts, I’ve only recently discovered this one and I’m now in the process of catching up. (Seeing Laurie Halse Andersen on the list made me squeal out loud, do not miss it!) Here’s the scoop from SCBWI headquarters:
LISTEN UP! WE’RE LAUNCHING A NEW SEASON OF PODCASTS
Starting Tuesday, April 18 we’re debuting our new Spring 2017 season of podcasts featuring more insightful conversations with the best and brightest publishers, editors, agents, authors and illustrators in children’s books.
We’re starting off with Newbery Award winner and best-selling author, Linda Sue Park. Listen to the trailer for Linda Sue’s conversation here. This season will also include conversations with:
- Sophie Blackall – Illustrator
- Barry Goldblatt – President, Barry Goldblatt Literary
- Allyn Johnston – Vice President and Publisher, Beach Lane Books
- Julie Strauss-Gabel – President and Publisher, Dutton Children’s Books
- A panel discussion on Diversity In Publishing with authors Sharon Flake, Lamar Giles, Meg Medina and Linda Sue Park.
You can access the podcast archive by clicking here, and then clicking on the “Members log in and click here for full podcasts” link. You must be logged in to access the full podcasts.