Happy Wednesday, everyone! I’m relaying some information regarding book sales at our upcoming From Dreaming to Doing SCBWI Conference that co-regional advisor, Kathy McMillan shared via email. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll find the answer! Oh, and register, already, by visiting our website! 🙂
SCBWI Members who will attend the 2017 SCBWI MD/DE/WV regional conference on March 18 and 19 in Buckeystown, MD may request that one title written, illustrated, edited, or designed by the member be stocked in the conference bookstore. Anyone whose books are sold in the bookstore may also participate in the signing on Saturday afternoon.
- ou must register for the conference AND submit the form below by February 15 to have your book stocked.
- Each member may select ONE of his/her books to be sold at the bookstore.
- This opportunity is open to all SCBWI members registered for the conference by February 15, regardless of membership type.
- The form below must be completed in its entirety.
- Book sales will be handled by Curious Iguana bookstore.
- Traditionally published titles will be ordered from distributors.
- Authors/illustrators of self-published books may bring up to 10 copies of a single title to the conference. Book sales for self-published authors will also be handled by Curious Iguana, with proceeds to be split 60/40 between author and bookseller.
- ONLY members who have submitted this form by February 15 may participate in the booksale and signing.
Fill out the form here: http://tinyurl.com/2017bookstore
Conference information and registration can be found at http://tinyurl.com/fromdreamingtodoing